Tuesday 24 December 2013

Appendix for Questionnaire and Interview

PART B- Instruction: Students are required to rate ( / ) to the statements accordingly to the indicators provided below.
Indicators:
1
2
3
4
5
Strongly Disagree         Disagree                    Neutral                     Agree              Strongly Agree  

No
Statements
1
2
3
4
5
1
I really interested to attend the art class





2
I understand the visual arts education objective





3
In the art classes, I'm able to know the others race culture





4
The art classes help me to generate my creative thinking to memorize the facts in other subjects





5
In art classes, it help me to express my feelings and reduce pressure that faced





6
Do you think that, arts education can help you to build your self-esteem?





7
I believe that arts education can be the best medium to unite of the race in Malaysia





8
Arts class is a boring class





9
Arts can help me to think beyond out of box





10
I think that arts education is not important to be learned






INTERVIEW PART [Teacher’s section]
1.      In your opinion, how to improve the standard of visual arts education on a par with science and mathematics subjects?
2.      How does effective of emphasizing the arts subject to the students?
3.      What is your perceptions as art educators regarding reasons for the lack of administrative and public support for arts programs in the public schools?                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment